Dashboard Lights 1993 Civic

My dash board lights stopped working on my 93 Civic. I think it maybe the dimmer switch that went bad. I need to check the fuses first, just to be sure that is not it.

If it ends up being the dimmer switch, anyone know where I can get a new/used switch.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

It ended up being the switch. I took it out after checking all the fuses and played with it a bit. Put it back in and it worked. Probably dirty contacts, I will have to get some contact cleaner and spray it in there if it starts to act up again.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

I use WD-40 to clean followed by contact lubricant that can be obtained from Radio Shack..

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire