dashboard lights on, but clock light off

Hello, When I turn on the dashboard lights, oftentimes the lights for the clock still don't turn on.

A few occasional times, these clock lights have turned on.

Any reason why this would happen?

Thanks !

Reply to
ap

The obvious one is a loose bulb or filament. When it doesn't come on rep it with your fist and see if it comes on. A very common problem in Honda's.

Reply to
Woody

Most likely a loose connection. Pop the clock out of the dashboard and wiggle things around. Easy enough to replace the bulb if you don't find anything. MLD

Reply to
MLD

Hi, Do you mean time won't display or back ground light is not on?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

The time displays, but the back ground light is not ON. What would this mean? Also, should I really take the clock out?

Reply to
ap

Since you're the only person who knows what kind of vehicle we're talking about . . . . Look it up in the appropriate TSB's:

I know it's the same for Odyssey

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_