dashboard lights on, but clock light off

Hello, When I turn on the dashboard lights, oftentimes the lights for the clock still don't turn on.
A few occasional times, these clock lights have turned on.
Any reason why this would happen?
Thanks !
The obvious one is a loose bulb or filament. When it doesn't come on rep it with your fist and see if it comes on. A very common problem in Honda's.

Most likely a loose connection. Pop the clock out of the dashboard and wiggle things around. Easy enough to replace the bulb if you don't find anything. MLD
ap wrote:

Hi, Do you mean time won't display or back ground light is not on?

The time displays, but the back ground light is not ON. What would this mean? Also, should I really take the clock out?
ap wrote:

Since you're the only person who knows what kind of vehicle we're talking about . . . . Look it up in the appropriate TSB's: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/index.html#list
I know it's the same for Odyssey
'Curly'