Daylight kit for Honda CR-V?

Hello Everyone,

Is there a simple kit to make a 2000 Honda CR-V have daylight running lights?

Just asking....

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

------------------------------

Yes, it's from

You want a kit that gives you about 40% high beams. Search google.com for a great web page about a 'honda s2000 drl hamsar' I'd use a 45030, but the catalog recommends otherwise. I'd want it to be like the Canadian version.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

There's a great web site about installing the Hamsar module on an imported Honda S2000. Google it.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_