Daylight kit for Honda CR-V?

Hello Everyone,
Is there a simple kit to make a 2000 Honda CR-V have daylight running lights?
Just asking....
tom

Tom The Great wrote:

Yes, it's from www.Hamsar.com You want a kit that gives you about 40% high beams. Search google.com for a great web page about a 'honda s2000 drl hamsar' I'd use a 45030, but the catalog recommends otherwise. I'd want it to be like the Canadian version.
'Curly'
Tom The Great wrote:

There's a great web site about installing the Hamsar module on an imported Honda S2000. Google it.
'Curly'