DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT QUESTION

I have an Americian Honda 02 CIVIC and need to install a daytime running light relay to pass the inspection up here in Canada. Has anyone used one of the universial relays that Canadian Tire sells and if so does it have the instructions for the install. Thanks for any info

Bill

Reply to
Bill Falconer

The Canuck Tire one seems to be a 100% model. Skip that and look at the Hamsar web page. I'd use something about 60% on the high beams, but Hamsar will help you if you ask.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Reply to