Daytime running lights for my 97 accord

Hi,
I just imported a 1997 Honda Accord Ex Wagon from the USA to Canada.
In order to register the vehicle, I need 2 things.
1st, I need to have daytime running lights. Is there
and easy fix for this? ie: just plug in a module. Last year I imported a Miata, and all I had to do was to unplug a jumper wire, and plug in a module form the Mazda dealer. ( 5 minutes )
2nd, I need a recall clearance letter from Honda USA stating that there are no outstanding recalls for this vehicle.
I'm hoping that someone reading this can guide me.
Thanks, Ron
Ron wrote:

===================================== Canadian Tire has a module (I think it's made by Hamsar) that installs easily. Under $30. The American version of the wiring harness isn't plug-n-play to accept a Honda DRL module AFAIK.
'Curly'

Quite likely. I looked into installing a Canadian DRL module into my American Civic, and the space where the module would go is already taken up with something else, that American cars need I guess.
Hey Curly,
I purchased the Hamsar module from C.T.and had it installed at a local car stereo store. I have a couple of question about it: Seems to work ok, but it makes an awefull bussing noise. is this normal? and also when the car is running, my dash lights are on and my clock and radio lights are dimmed and hard to see. Is this normal too? Is it possible its connected wrong, or maybe defective? any help is appreciated...
Ron