Dealer Markup

I suspect this is the wrong newsgroup for this question, but. I am considering buying a 2006 Civic (or an Accord). Is there a newsgroup where I can get the dealer markup % within the MSRP. It would be even
better if I could get this for the region in which I live. Any help with this research will be appreciated. Thank you.
--

_______________________________
Regards,

www.edmunds.com
Lynn
Lynn McGuire wrote:

Edmunds is not available for Canada where I live!
--

Regards,

A friend told me about www.carcostcanada.com. However, you need to pay to get quotes. I hope this helps.
Graegaud
Victor Chapman wrote:

Edmunds.com and kbb.com are the two most popular sites for US users. I don't know who, if anyone, publishes such data for Canada. Perhaps your laws are more restrictive about this information there ????
John

Well the models are new and "hot" and will put some advantage to the dealer. Can you resist the temptation and wait some months, preferrably >1st model year where the bugs AND the markups wear off?