Decided to purchase my leased Pilot today

The car has been great to drive for 3 years, and has less than 8,000 miles, so I decided to purchase it for about $19,800, the buyout amount at lease
end.
It's a 2005 EX-L with Navi, Leather, everything but DVD entertainment.
Certified, they're running $25-$26,000 with much higher mileage, so I think I stole it. Dealer wasn't too happy that I preferred to keep it, rather than lease a new one.
Their loss...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:57:16 GMT, Larry in AZ

$13,536, including taxes (36 x $376). It was the best lease deal I've ever had, and that was without any cap reduction cost. For some reason, Honda really needed to move some Pilots back then, and I got in.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,