design flaw : F20A 's air intake gets useless heat from radiator*coolant

Page 2 of 2
Steve Mackie wrote:

his best one was about disconnecting the clock because the excessive load on the alternator robbed power...

That one was hard to top, at least without a tinfoil hat.
Mike
jim beam wrote:

LOf*ingL! I'm going to save this one! :)
Anyone give me odds he also drains the windshield washer to reduce weight? Doesn't mount the front plate (if his state issues 2)?

If your wheels are too hot to touch then you probably have a brake problem (or you are riding them/failing to downshift for long descents). Removing the wheel covers could help with brake cooling, but the effect on engine cooling would be negligible.
Hondas have excellent engine cooling. The only time I have ever had a gauge go much above half was when the system had lost coolant. That has happened two or three times in 35 vehicle years of ownership of five Honda cars. I have run these cars in Chicago traffic in ambient temperatures from -28F to 106F and I have never found the cooling system to be inadequate in any way.
So I would suggest that if yours is inadequate, it may need repair or it may be due to one or more of your modifications. If the former, then fix the problem. If the latter, then feel free to make whatever further modifications are necessary to correct these problems. Just don't whine that the car is defective.

I think one of your modifications is allowing carbon monoxide into the cabin.
http://groups.google.com.tr/group/Taner___53_01?lnk=li&hl=tr

Does anyone know Chea's country of origin ("petrol", "felt", etc.)?
And does he have a pet? ;)