design flaw : F20A 's air intake gets useless heat from radiator*coolant (part 2)

Intake manifold has asbestos gasket to insulate heat ( from cylinder head ), but the 9 nuts which lock manifold onto cylinder head have no asbestos washer, so heat enters manifold via [i] these 9 nuts [ii]
the exhaust gas channeled to EGR valve [iii] * channeled through manifold .[iv] manifold chamber via EAC & Fast Idle valves. www.autozone.com/images/cds/gif/large/0900823d800cf4a6.gif Designer seemingly assumed ambient air is never >20C ( can be seen from exhaust manifold's front & rear covers www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/catimgs/13sm40_d08.gif - meant to keep exhaust gas hot, unnecessary & bad in warmer climate ), & users will use * to heat their seats' spaces, so * will not be >40C. To further cool air intake, I use polystyrene & rubber washers to insulate chamber from these 2 valves, glued 3 heatsinks onto chamber, fitted copper wires & hoses ( with water & surfactant ) onto chamber & throttle body. Then air intake is cooler : warm- starts & hill climbing are easier, in even 27C ambient air, let alone in hotter weather. These 2 valves' insulations also make Fast Idle valve heat up & reduce idling rpm sooner, & save petrol during idling / coasting. I could not post here a photo of my F20A's chamber & valves, looks like neither NG now allows any photo.

Now, that's just plain silly.
Mike

WHY does ANYONE -respond- to shit posts like this?
you're just encouraging them.
Do you LIKE spammers?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Because it is amusing and breaks up the "hum-drum".

Spammer? What's he/she/it selling?

This has been a fun thread. TE Chea isn't a spammer (I think this is the only place I've seen him) and I don't even think he is a troll; he just has some odd ideas. That doesn't mean he will never have a good idea. And I must say he takes the ribbing without obvious backlash. We've certainly seen worse.
Mike
"...if you work hard and intelligently you should be able to detect when a man is talking rot, and that, in my view, is the main, if not the sole, purpose of education." - John Alexander Smith

He used to hang out in rec.autos.tech, posting just about the same stuff. He got laughed out of there, so I guess he's looking for a home.
He used to call himself TE Cheah (with an "h" on the end).
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Michael Pardee wrote:
. . . . I don't even think he is a troll; he just has

We'll all get requests to be interviewed when he goes postal at a Honda dealership :-(
'Curly'

I having fun. Yin and Yang very relaxing to my inscrutable soul. Until CHE show up, that is. CHE bad man. Not Feng Shui.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Nonsense. Haven't you seen Motorcycle Diaries?
TE Chea wrote:

How do you get styrene to hold up to the heat under the hood? Because even far away from the engine, I would think that styrene wouldn't survive. I've even had styrene start to melt even inside the passenger compartment when parked in the sun and with the windows rolled up here in Phoenix.