Difference between the 06 accord and the 05 accord?

I've seen some bits and pieces of differences. Does anyone have a good URL or list?
Thanks

The differences I have noted (from photos) include:
* revised grille and front bumper, with the bumper having the lower twin gills found on the 03-05 coupes and the grille more smoothly integrated into the bumper * totally restyled rear taillight treatment, a la TL and the coupes * chrome-plated Honda "letter" badge in steering wheel hub, rather than full badge with black-background * aluminum surround piece on radio/climate control unit * a revised font to the numbers on the speedometer
Fellow newsgroup posters are welcome to add to this list, since I may have overlooked some revisions or enhancements.
Paul wrote:

This change alone now makes the Accord look A LOT better than before.
Its a totally redesigned car, right down to the tire size. It has side and side curtain airbags, larger wheels, ABS.
Your best bet would be the Honda website in both the U.S. and Canada. If you want to see a really sharp Civic go to Honda UK website. Their Honda Civic is really different to the one we get and is design specifically for the UK. The Civic we get is the Japanese design version
I've seen some bits and pieces of differences. Does anyone have a good URL or list?
Thanks
Are you speaking of the Accord or Civic - I don't see the 06 accord on Honda's website.

Henri wrote:

No, it is NOT totally redesigned. It is still the same Accord as the '03-'05 (7th-generation). The differences are merely in styling and some features. 6 airbags and ABS are now standard on all Hondas for '06.
Or perhaps you are confusing the Accord with the all new Civic?