Differences between a 2010 Civic and Elantra

Everyone in this groop is very condescending! You know when someone has English as their second language you can be very rude. Just because i spell bad sometimes and don't always get the grammar right its not that I am stupid! As far as insurance, it depends on the size of the city. Some areas like NYC and Boston have higher premiums because of the crime and population. Also some insurance companies charge more because of the service and quality you get vs. some that don't. I don't appreciate you're ways of treating people.

Reply to
Al

spelling: "g-r-o-u-p"

you're not very good at logic, loser. there is only one common factor in all the "feedback" you're getting - and that's you. duh.

more autobiographical bullshit.

spelling/grammar: "b-a-d-l-y"

/all/ the time

spelling: "i-t-'-s". as in "it is".

oh, but it is.

you don't say. but that doesn't mean you can't shop around and get better rates. loser.

bullshit, you idiot loser. you're paying too much because you're a 'tard and you don't shop around.

spelling: "y-o-u-r".

stop being such a retarded idiot loser and f*ck off back to your mom's basement.

Reply to
jim beam

Well, let's see: what is the single common element in every response you get?

Hmmmmmmm........all different people, responding to you in the same way....what element is in common.....let's go back to Sesame Street and ask it, shall we?

Could it be.....YOU?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty