Disconnect the seat belt Buzzer on a 2005 Civic?

Is it possible? It was possiible on my taurus company car, a seat belt button hack-combo would turn it off.

Same true with the '05' Civic?

Reply to
Pratt

of course it's possible. but how much of the car do you want to disassemble to make your car illegal?

Reply to
jim beam

"Pratt" wrote in news:S3Y5j.8240$gs.3409@trndny08:

The only ways I know of for shutting up the alarm:

1) Cut a buckle off a belt at a wrecking yard. Stick that in the receptacle for your car's belt buckle; 2) Unplug the electrical switch at the receptacle. This does the same as #1, but permanently. 3) Unsolder the beeper itself from the Multifunction control unit.
Reply to
Tegger