Disconnect the seat belt Buzzer on a 2005 Civic?

Is it possible? It was possiible on my taurus company car, a seat belt button hack-combo would turn it off.
Same true with the '05' Civic?

Pratt wrote:

of course it's possible. but how much of the car do you want to disassemble to make your car illegal?

The only ways I know of for shutting up the alarm:
1) Cut a buckle off a belt at a wrecking yard. Stick that in the receptacle for your car's belt buckle; 2) Unplug the electrical switch at the receptacle. This does the same as #1, but permanently. 3) Unsolder the beeper itself from the Multifunction control unit.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ