DIY oil change supply question

Hello,

I am looking for a place to purchase the small stickers to place inside the car window to keep track of my next scheduled oil change. Has anyone purchased these online or in a store somewhere that might be able to point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Reply to
Big Wes

They're all over Ebay.

Reply to
Greg Campbell

if you have an Orilley auto parts they have a roll of stickers in the aisle where the oil is and they are free.

Reply to
sciguy

Thanks for the input. I found what I was looking for.

Reply to
Big Wes

AutoZone does the same thing.

Reply to