DIY oil change supply question

Hello,
I am looking for a place to purchase the small stickers to place inside the car window to keep track of my next scheduled oil change. Has anyone purchased these online or in a store somewhere that might
be able to point me in the right direction?
Thank you
Big Wes wrote:

They're all over Ebay.

if you have an Orilley auto parts they have a roll of stickers in the aisle where the oil is and they are free.
Thanks for the input. I found what I was looking for.

AutoZone does the same thing.