Do Chilton manuals have complete electrical charts?

My daughter wants to be able to work on her '98 Civic LX manual. She found a Chilton manual at http://www.delmarlearning.com/browse_product_detail.aspx?catid 967&isbn63924307&cat1ID=AU&cat2ID=CHM
and thinks I should know if it will have complete electrical schematics.
Anybody know? Is there a better choice?
Thanks, Chris Beall
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:26:19 GMT, Chris Beall

the factory manual is always a much better choice. I know they cost substantially more but they're worth it.

http://www.delmarlearning.com/browse_product_detail.aspx?catid 967&isbn63924307&cat1ID=AU&cat2ID=CHM
library - if they have Mitchell manuals, those are one of my favorites.
Mike
the only book I can think of that has what you want is the factory electrical manual, not the factory service manual. You really should get both for the complete picture. Available at www.helminc.com last time I checked.

Go to www.deliii.com, click downloads, look at the 6th item in the list.
Chris Beall wrote:

http://www.delmarlearning.com/browse_product_detail.aspx?catid 967&isbn63924307&cat1ID=AU&cat2ID=CHM

Chris Beall