Does anyone have wiring diagram for Civic 93 EG si model ?

Could you also let me know where the IAT (Intake Air Temp) sensor is located?
Any Help would be much appreciated

hmmm, try lookin on your air intake tubing, or on the intake manifold. Normally it is 2 wires connect to the sensor. I dont know where exactly but it should be in one of those spots.

The '91's manual shows it in the front-most runner of the intake manifold, just behind the timing belt. It's round, held in by two Phillips screws, and sits on a slight angle.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ