Does anyone know where the MES is located on a 2000 Accord?

My SRS light came on, and I wanted to reset it using the MES connector. Unfortunately, I do know know where it is. The closest thing that I found was located on the driver side by the fuse box. Is this correct? I did take it to the dealer and I was told that it would be a $90 charge for diagnosing the issue. I just want to reset it, so that I know whether it is a real issue or not. If it is, then I will pay to have it fixed. I do not understand why it recently came on. The car has less than 60,000 miles and has not been in any accidents. I just hope that it was a false alarm and resetting it would be all that is needed. They told me that if it is caused by the seat belt issue, then there will be no charge. Is there an easy to determine if it is the sear belt that is causing the SRS light? I did find the following page showing how to reset the SRS light.

jp007