Does the Fit have a siphoning restrictor?

I was reading another thread and found out that some cars have a restriction to prevent siphoning. Since the Fit doesn't have a locking gas cap, I was wondering if it at least has the restriction?

Reply to
dgk

dgk wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Go to Home Depot and buy eight feet of 1/4" ID clear vinyl hose.

Then go home and try to wiggle, poke and snake it into your tank. If you can't do it, likely nobody else can either.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

How do you like the "Fit" ?

Reply to
boondocks

I'm still waiting for it. When I get it I'll try.

Reply to
dgk

Elements don't have locking caps either. Bg

Reply to
ottguit

No idea about US spec, but UK Jazzes have a locking fuel cap.

Why not just ask the dealer?

Skippy E&OE

Reply to
Skippy