Does the Fit have a siphoning restrictor?

I was reading another thread and found out that some cars have a restriction to prevent siphoning. Since the Fit doesn't have a locking gas cap, I was wondering if it at least has the restriction?

Go to Home Depot and buy eight feet of 1/4" ID clear vinyl hose.
Then go home and try to wiggle, poke and snake it into your tank. If you can't do it, likely nobody else can either.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
How do you like the "Fit" ?
BD

I'm still waiting for it. When I get it I'll try.
dgk wrote:

Elements don't have locking caps either. Bg

No idea about US spec, but UK Jazzes have a locking fuel cap.
Why not just ask the dealer?
Skippy E&OE