Don't ever give your phone number to Clair Honda Service

Don't ever give your phone number to Clair Honda Service (West Roxbury, MA).
They (without any permission) put your number in a autodialer computer
(even for cell phones), and call you repeatedly with "discount service offers" for years after a service visit.
Calling their employees, supervisors, or the FCC to remove your number has no effect on them as I doubt they even know how to remove a phone number from their autodial comptuers.
The phone calls come in from 800-815-9907, which is probably a third party vendor they outsource their advertising to.
-MVL
This should be common sense for most people. Don't give your real address either if you live in the US or they will send you junk mail which will pile up and if you are away certain kinds of people who are criminals will know you are away and rob your house. Again, this should be common sense but some people just don't have this I guess.
TL

Tom Levigne wrote:

Agreed. I only gie my contact info to reputable institutions that I would expect to trust. I'm warning others that Clair Honda should not be trusted with phone numbers.