DPF filter ? no warning...

Hi I have an CR-V 2007 model (Diesel), and have three times "regenerated" the DPF filter... (all within 100000 km) the funny thing... is that I regularly drive on highway (130km/hour for hours)..
so the filter should clean itself.. but does not! and I did not get any warning from the DPF warning lamp.. it just went on directly.. and then you get into "limp-home-mode" ... Anyone seen anything like this? and more importantly .. what can be done about this ??
--
regards
niels

On 06/01/2010 02:37 AM, Niels S. Eliasen wrote:

is it not still under warranty? were the last two times also not under warranty?
--
nomina rutrum rutrum