Driver side (left) mirror

Can someone point me to a reference for replacing the driver side left mirror on a 2004 Honda Accord (4dr, 4 cyl, EX)? Also, how do I determine the exact part that I need?
thx.
Most auto part stores should be able to help you with what size you need, and the glass should come with instructions.
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
Dunno if OEM is the best way to go for this, but www.slhonda.com 's parts section will provide a drawing and the part number. Its prices are very competitive, IF one wants OEM.

Does it HAVE to be OEM ? FWIW: I "replaced" my left side mirror, by having a "Glass and Mirror" place make me one from what he has as stock. Then I asked him to cut it vertically, so I ended up with two parts, the left part being 1/3 of the total mirror. Then I mounted it back on the original mirror, except there is a small angle between the two parts. Result: The "left" part "sees" more in front than the "right" part.
HTH.