Drivers side mirror replacement on 1998 Civic SI

HI all,

Just got my driver's side mirror clipped off my Civic. Any idea what replacement will cost me at a dealer (in Canada).

I have the housing and it seems intact - any chance they'll reuse it at the dealer or insist on replacement.?

Thanks, J

Reply to
JGL

JGL wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Depends entirely what's damaged.

Go here:

* Drill down by choosing your model (any 2-dr Civic will do...)* Choose the "Interior/Bumper" section* Pick "Mirror(1)"

  • Click "View These Parts"

Convert to Cdn by multiplying by 1.3.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Thanks for the guidance....

It looks as if the housing for the whole thing is intact, but the mirror itself is shattered. I'm hopeful they can re-connect the outer housing and put on a new mirror... am hoping there's nothing wrong with the mechanic sevos that adjust angle - it seemed as if they were still working.

Off to the Honda dealer tomorrow, I guess.

Thanks, J

Reply to
JGL