Drivers side mirror replacement on 1998 Civic SI

HI all,
Just got my driver's side mirror clipped off my Civic. Any idea what replacement will cost me at a dealer (in Canada).
I have the housing and it seems intact - any chance they'll reuse it
at the dealer or insist on replacement.?
Thanks, J
Add pictures here
âś–

Depends entirely what's damaged.
Go here: http://www.slhonda.com/orderparts.jsp * Drill down by choosing your model (any 2-dr Civic will do...) * Choose the "Interior/Bumper" section * Pick "Mirror(1)" * Click "View These Parts"
Convert to Cdn by multiplying by 1.3.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks for the guidance....
It looks as if the housing for the whole thing is intact, but the mirror itself is shattered. I'm hopeful they can re-connect the outer housing and put on a new mirror... am hoping there's nothing wrong with the mechanic sevos that adjust angle - it seemed as if they were still working.
Off to the Honda dealer tomorrow, I guess.
Thanks, J
Add pictures here
âś–