DRL - Daytime Running Light

Got an 89' Accord winter beater and the DRL would sometimes go out for a few days to a few weeks then miraculously come back on. Anybody have any solutions? I'm thinking it maybe a simple thing like a relay but not really
sure. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Norbert
Norbert wrote:

Remove and resolder the DRL relay. It's the one with about 9 (or more) wires going into it. Don't unbolt it, just slip the guts out, then unplug it. If that isn't the obvious problem, the low cut relay on my '95 Odyssey caused them to be half-on, half-off (about half the time :-) )
'Curly'