DRL (Daytime Running Light) for Honda Fit

I'd like to enable the DRL in my '07 Honda Fit, US spec, the car manual shows that there are two fuses needed for enabling DRL (Canadian spec). Two specific fuses were added to the empty slots for DRL in the internal fuse box. But it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

Reply to
NWguy

"NWguy" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

The circuitry needs to be there first. You require an aftermarket solution.

TeGGeR®