EBAY parts

Are the parts on ebay any good? I see apexi n1 mufflers the retail for over $400 listing for under $50...what's the catch?

ftdn wrote:

I've bought car parts off ebay without any kind of problem. Remco
The mantra you should always be using is, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." With eBay, it's hard to say how reliable a seller is, even using the feedback system. It all depends on the individual seller; does the listing seem sketchy to you? Do they offer a 100% guarantee on the part? Is it some guy selling it or a reputable eBay store?
I haven't seen the listing, but if I were you, I would pass unless it's an obviously watertight deal.