Electric sound on 05' accord

I hear an electric sound when I start the car sometimes. The dealer said it was normal. Does anyone else experience this 'normal' occurrence?

Would this be a two-second sound like a power drill sound? Is it a few seconds after the engine starts, or only before? Dealer might be wrong . . What does the Owner's Manual say about the sound the ABS system is supposed to make?
'Curly'

Yes, it does sound something like that. You know, that sound of electricity.It only sounds before the engine starts.
I tried looking in the manual, but I have no idea what to look under. Thanks.