electrical problem

Hello All,

I own a 95 honda accord lx with 104,000 miles. Recently, when I pressed the brake, parts of the electrical system would go out - it affected the radio and clock - I also can hear a relay or switch activating behind the glove box at the same time.

Has anyone experienced this ?

Is it a bad relay somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx, P Ligi

Reply to
Paris Ligi

Are you in North America, and was your ignition switch ever replaced? It sounds like the symptoms that prompted the great Ignition switch Recall.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'