electrical problem

Hello All,
I own a 95 honda accord lx with 104,000 miles. Recently, when I pressed the brake, parts of the electrical system would go out - it affected the radio
and clock - I also can hear a relay or switch activating behind the glove box at the same time.
Has anyone experienced this ?
Is it a bad relay somewhere?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx, P Ligi
Paris Ligi wrote:

Are you in North America, and was your ignition switch ever replaced? It sounds like the symptoms that prompted the great Ignition switch Recall.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/x02-031e.pdf
'Curly'