Element

Hi, There is a 2011 Honda Element, very low mileage for sale at a Chevy Dealership. Would anyone here take a chance of buying it without it being inspected? I don't know anyone who would go with me to check it
out Sorry for the desparate but probably idiotic question. (I checked with Car Gurus who said it was a bad deal, but doesn't seem to say why. Are there any other such sites?)

I can't see why you cannot find a way to have the vehicle inspected. If the dealer balks at your taking the vehicle than have someone deliver the vehicle to the inspection point. That said be careful that the sales documents don't have some form of where is as is or no warranty.
Thanks for your response; It won't hurt to check with the dealer to see what he and I can agree to.