Element Brake Service Procedure

My 2004 Honda Element rear brakes require service every year to lub the rear disk brakes. The calipers start to stick and wear out the rotors. Any advice how I could service the disk brakes myself? Any suggestons about a good service book for disk brake service? Thanks in advance, Brian

Reply to
B. Smith

There's some great online help at

You need to get that problem SOLVED. It should have been fixed by the first guy that opened them up. Lubing the sliders isn't rocket science.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

motsco_ wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Honda rear disc brakes require serving TWICE a year if you live in a snowy area.

Reply to
Tegger