Element elementals

I just purchased an 05 element and I love it!! I was wondering what kind of mileage I might expect from it when it is finally broken in (auto tranny). Thanks Ted

Reply to
Theodore Kaplan

EPA ratings are 22 city/26 highway for the front wheel drive version, and

21/24 for the all wheel drive. Given that EPA sometimes underestimates gas mileage for Hondas, with good driving habits you should be able to do a bit better than that once it's broken in.
Reply to
High Tech Misfit