ElementSC Sunroof?

Any thoughts on why the Element SC (or any trim for that matter) don't have sunroofs? Some seem to have them over the cargo area, but I don't see the point in that. Is there some reason why they don't put one over the drivers seats, or do that?

Reply to
the phelper

-----------------------------

Because of the open design of the Element, I doubt you'd want to decrease the roof strength _at all_. Take a look at the view from the side with all the doors open . . . . Some conclude that's why there has been windshield cracking troubles. I dunno.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Hey, you know what, your explanation sounds reasonable...

I just wish there was official word... I really want a sunroof, I have one now, I like it A LOT....

I don't know that i'd buy a vehicle that doesn't have one, yeah, it's just a creature comfort but I've gotten used to it... I hope they figure out the structural integrity without further sacrificing the already questionable mpg....

Thanks for the thought, it certainly does make sense...

Reply to
the phelper