Emeregncy brake light

Page 2 of 2
Thanks Stephen--I'll let you all know what I find out so you can help me with the next step-if needed. Thanks again! loner

Also read that that screen in the master cylinder when you take the cap off might cause the problem..Honda has a improved type. I cant find the info about it . Tegger might help.

Thank you for that info also--I want to be well informed if it does become necessary to take it in loner