Emeregncy brake light

Thank you for that info also--I want to be well informed if it does become necessary to take it in loner

Reply to
the loner

Don't know where the switch specifically is on the park brake: Mind you I don't have a Honda at this time to verify the exact measuring system in it, but most use a float system. Some times the float gets stuck down and tapping on the reservoir helps; but If you had to leave the sys unplugged I would.

First check the reservoir level and report back; until we know the answer to that question all else doesn't make a difference. IE if the fluid is low, why? a leak or warn parts?

Reply to
Stephen H

Thanks Stephen--I'll let you all know what I find out so you can help me with the next step-if needed. Thanks again! loner

Reply to
the loner