emmission test fail

I have Honda Accord 1994 ex, my car failed emmission test on CO2 I changed oxygen sensor in 2004 and Catalatic Convertor recently, please help what to do, reading came as 47 on co2

rajubhayana wrote:

If the CO2 reading is too low, then it's suggestive that there's probably an exhaust leak somewhere.
Eric

Please post *ALL* YOUR NUMBERS. Both your results, and the limits in your area.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ