Engine Swap

I have a 3G Prelude with a screwed up engine. (Jumped timing, ruined everything) Looking for a good engine to swap, but H22A is a bit out of my price range. Looked at B20B, but it has less hp than the B20A5. Has
anybody tried to swap for a DOHC F22B? Those have 160hp and are about the price of the H22A. Any thoughts / suggestions welcome.
Thanx!
Jon