Error Message on Car Stereo System

The battery was changed on my 2003 honda pilot and I get an error message when I turn on the stereo. Also the clock is working but can not be set. When I turn the radio on and press a button the letter
"C" appears on the screen, then "O", then "d", then "E", and the final message will read error 1. When I try again it does the same thing except the error message is 2 and so on. When I try the Cd, DVD and cassette it goes straight to an error message. I checked all fuses and am now lost. My wife didn’t tell me about the problem until a month after she had the battery changed, but she did say the problem started when she got back into the vehicle after the change. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
✖
BBUCK90 wrote:

The answer is in the glove box. Honda wouldn't expect you to 'guess' so they put it all in the manual.
'Curly'
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 01:25:24 +0000, BBUCK90 wrote:

It is the Stereo's anti-theft feature. You need to enter the security code.
The code should have been provided to you when you purchased the car. Check your owner's manual for the proper procedure for entering it.
If you do not have the code, you'll have to go to the dealer to get it.
Add pictures here
✖
Joe LaVigne wrote: <SNIP>

================================== The PDI sheets for the Pilot also tell you how to retrieve the SERIAL NUMBER from the stereo, then you just phone the dealer.