Ethanol in Gas........??????

BlankWill there be a negative effect on Ethanol w/Unleaded Gas on the Honda engines in the long term?? I have my suspicions that there could be some minor effect in the of performance & moisture build-up!!

Any one w/ thoughts on this topic???

Reply to
Rudy

Thus spake "Rudy" :

Ethanol in excess of roughly 10% is bad for seals and tubes in the fuel system (well, rubber & plastic ones). This has been a major complaint by those opposing the proposed mandates to increase the percentage. The E85 capable vehicles (both of them) have different materials.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron