Exhaust ? for tuners

I have a 99 accord coupe manaul, Im lookin at a turbo setup in acouple months. But heres my ? , Im upgrading exhaust to 2.5" piping and basically doing no cat. I was wondering though if i should do the wideband O2 sensor with the air/fuel ratio monitor thing. Since I will be runnin a turbo soon, or Should i just buy the O2 sensor simulator for now?

Reply to
Shawn Taylor