Exhaust Manifold Gasket: 91 vs. Later Years?

My local import shop sold me an exhaust manifold gasket with OEM part number 18115-P2A-003 on the packaging. The shop claimed it would fit a 91 Civic. According to cheapesthondaparts.com and slhonda.com, this gasket fits 96-2000 Civics.

Does anyone know if the exhaust manifold gaskets are all the same from

91 - 2000 for Civics?
Reply to
elle_navorski