Extend Warranty?

what does Honda want for an extended warranty now? I expect that would be offered/pressured after one buys the car and is doing the paper work. If reasonable, Id like to consider it. I bought one for my
last Honda and I thought it was reasonable. But I had to refused in a couple times and they dropped the price. Would like to know this time was to expect to pay before buyign the car.
thanks
trs80 wrote:

Your TRS-80 has the time clock set wrong :-(
We'd need to know what model HONDA you're interested in, and the location. Hard to start comparing if I'm talking Canadian dollars and you're buying an HR-V in Australia.
'Curly'