Extended HONDA Warranty

I'm in market for extended warranty for my 2004 Odyssey [ Still under warranty ]. I'm in NC. Can you give me some tips as to who's selling it cheapest these days? And how much it should be. I will be going for 7year /100,000 miles or 7year/75000 miles.

thanks in advance for your help.

Maks.

Reply to
maks71

. snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

I looked as I'm getting my car in a week or so, and bernadi

seems to be the cheapest. for the 7 yr 100k warranty it's 796 (no deductable) or 696 (100 dollar deductable) on an 06 accord, I can't imagine it being too much mroe on a odyssey

Reply to
Dr Nick

Just got some info back from curryhondacare.com. They have a promotional code of 36544 for I think 50 doallrs off. I also have an Ody 2004 Try them.

Reply to
Eye Indo