extended repair coverage

Hello all. I have a 2004 accord EX6. I will soon hit that magic 36,000 miles. Should i look into the extended repair coverage that is offered ? Honda wants $1000 for 3 more years while private coverage is cheaper. I had
some minor problems but nothing major so far. Does it pay ? Mike
Don't but 3rd party. they may go out of business. Search www.google.com for cheaper prices on Honda care and then negotiate with dealer. $1000 should get you about 5 years. Also compare deductibles.