Factory RAdio Question

I have an 01 Civic. Does anyone know if there's preamp outputs? I would like to add an amp.

No pre amp out only thing to do is get a line out converter which takes hi level and changes it to low level rca

like
CK, Are there any advantages to using a line out converter instead of using speaker level inputs on the amp?

t wrote:

Since the Honda stereo has no line outputs, you tie the (usually rear) speaker wires to a 'line out converter' which creates a 'line level' output. You run an RCA cable from that to your 'line input' of the AMP. Some amps have 'speaker level' inputs as well. Then you dont' need a 'line level converter'.
They should have just named them 'one volt' and LOUD signals. :-)
'Curly'
But does one sound better than the other?