Filter

Hi guys,
I replaced the air filter under the hood of my 2003 Civic yesterday - first time I've ever done anything inside a car engine! I managed to
install it, but one of the screws that tightened the casing down would not go down all the way to the original position. The casing is very tight though and the one screw is screwed in extremely tight (all be it, it's sticking out a lot). Just wondering if anyone can see any issues/problems arising from that.
Thanks!
Sounds like maybe the screw is cross threaded.... as in when you put it in it was a little crooked. Maybe?

A good tip...ALWAYS remember witch hole they came off.It's possible that 1 hole is deeper than the others. Good luck!!!

JEHU, Great post. I could not figure out what caused the problem but when I read your post--my first thought was that you had figured it out. Keep up the great work. Jason

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO