Fit

we are looking at buying this Honda fit. any opinions- suggestions?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:45:00 -0500, nntp.fuse.net wrote:

My opinion is that you're a moron. I don't have any suggestions for correcting it, probably not possible.

Excellent car. Consistently gives high 30's mileage. It has a small engine, but then you get good mileage! So adjust your driving style appropriately. The seats are flexible giving great interior space.
If you do get one, and also get the all weather mats make sure they put in the hooks as per Honda instructions.