Flashing "Maintenance Required" light / 99 Odyssey

The "Maintenance Required" light on our 1999 Odyssey is flashing again, signaling the need for some costly maintenance. I took the van to Jiffy Lube for an oil change. I know when I've taken it to the
dealer they would reset the light. Jiffy Lube did not. Can I do this on my own?
Thanks...
Mike
Do you have an owners manual? It has lots of good information as well as how to reset the light and what maintenance your van needs. For owners manuals look here https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/RJAAI001_OMANUAL.asp You take the life of your van in your hands going to Jiffy Lub. For everything you ever wanted to know about the Odyssey go to the forum at www,odyclub.com

Ummmm.....costly?
You mean an oil change?
You should go to your Honda dealer and buy an owner's manual.
Mike wrote:

If you consider an oil change "costly maintenance", perhaps you should take the bus?
The directions for resetting the light are in your manual.
"Can I do this on my own?
Yes, you can.
--
Bearman

America: Land of the free because of the brave.

I rather doubt it. Perhaps Jiffy Lube can.

here's all you need to know about Jiffy Screw:

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=wiCAJ8ULnaI&eurl=http%3A//www.google.com/search%3Fsourceid%3Dnavclient%26ie%3DUTF-8%26rls%3DGGLD%2CGGLD%3A2004-37%2CGGLD%3Aen%26q%3D%2522jiffy%2B&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/wiCAJ8ULnaI/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskInZn0rdI9vzjpLCqcrxoyr