Floor Mats for a 2005 (05 Plate) Honda Civic 1.6i SE Executive

Hi,

I've just bought a 2005 Honda Civic 1.6i Executive but it didn't come with any floor mats. Does anyone know if they are still available from Honda dealers? From what I can tell from looking at various websites there are genuine carpet ones but are there rubber versions also? I had carpet ones in my previous Honda and I found them to wear down quickly.

Many thanks for your help.

Reply to
Distorted Vision

It wasn't clear to me whether you wanted OEM type stuff or not. If not, I've been happy with the "rubber" ones from these guys:

whichI have used in all my Hondas starrin

Reply to
starrin

Reply to
Distorted Vision

Did you try calling your local dealer? These should definitely be available there - 2005 isn't that old. When I bought a 2000 Civic in

2007, I had no problem ordering a new set of mats through a Honda dealer. Not all of the colors that were originally offered for that model year were still available, but fortunately the color I wanted was.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garrett

Yes I will call them tomorrow. The Parts Departments at franchised dealers are closed over the weekend. I was just being impatient!

Reply to
Distorted Vision