Floor Mats for a 2005 (05 Plate) Honda Civic 1.6i SE Executive

Hi,
I've just bought a 2005 Honda Civic 1.6i Executive but it didn't come with any floor mats. Does anyone know if they are still available from Honda dealers? From what I can tell from looking at various websites
there are genuine carpet ones but are there rubber versions also? I had carpet ones in my previous Honda and I found them to wear down quickly.
Many thanks for your help.
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:58:25 -0700 (PDT), Distorted Vision

It wasn't clear to me whether you wanted OEM type stuff or not. If not, I've been happy with the "rubber" ones from these guys: www.weathertech.com/ whichI have used in all my Hondas starrin
Yes I want genuine Honda accessories (OEM).
com> wrote:

In article <4446bab3-b6e0-42fb-a4dd-

Did you try calling your local dealer? These should definitely be available there - 2005 isn't that old. When I bought a 2000 Civic in 2007, I had no problem ordering a new set of mats through a Honda dealer. Not all of the colors that were originally offered for that model year were still available, but fortunately the color I wanted was.
Dave
Yes I will call them tomorrow. The Parts Departments at franchised dealers are closed over the weekend. I was just being impatient!