Follow up to radio removal

I was just scaning ebay for a replacement radio should I not find the problem with mine and I have a question for you guys. I have a 94 Civic. Will a later model radio fit if I can change the connector. There is a dealer on ebay that has connectors for $2.99? Any advice here would be appreciated. It would be nice to replace the plain radio/cassette with a CD. Russ

Reply to
radarguy1