For '94 Accord tires - BFG Traction T/A or Toyo Spectrum?

I've been to a lot of the local tire stores, and have had a lot of trouble finding much selection in the 185/70x14 that I need. But I did find these two, which appear to be well regarded for the money.
The car has 53k miles on it, and I don't anticipate much change in that driving pattern. It's almost all city driving, with one highway 500-mile-round-trip a year.
The BFGs are about $20 more than the Toyos, but based on what I've read I think I would go with the BFGs.
But I would appreciate any first-hand experience with either of these that you guys might want to relate, or any recommendations you might want to offer. I'll probably pull the trigger Tuesday morning.
Go for the BFG Traction T/As I have had those before and was quite happy.