for grumpy

dammit, auto trans.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

yeah, but it's a wagon, spotless interior, complete with factory roof rack!

Reply to
jim beam

It's a Gen I and I'm into the Gen II preferably '82-83.

They're bigger, get better gas mileage and the automatics are three speed.

Looks like a good deal for someone though..

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

Since it needs an engine, it's relatively easy to install a manual setup. But I like automatics... You get that way when you get old!

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne

Another good source for vintage Hondas and parts is the classifieds at "This Old Handa."

JT

Reply to
GrumpyOne