for grumpy

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/3188454183.html

--
fact check required

dammit, auto trans.
On 08/17/2012 02:52 AM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

yeah, but it's a wagon, spotless interior, complete with factory roof rack!
--
fact check required

jim beam wrote:

Another good source for vintage Hondas and parts is the classifieds at "This Old Handa."
JT
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Since it needs an engine, it's relatively easy to install a manual setup. But I like automatics... You get that way when you get old!
JT
jim beam wrote:

It's a Gen I and I'm into the Gen II preferably '82-83.
They're bigger, get better gas mileage and the automatics are three speed.
Looks like a good deal for someone though..
JT