FOR SALE 1992 Honda Accord LX

Car is located in RI.
LX coupe. 5 speed manual. 242,000 miles. Dependable. Driven every day. does not burn oil. My mechanic says it will need balljoints when
I get it inspected but that it runs perfectly and I should keep it. It will also need tires. Just this week (never let a car overhear you say you are going to sell it) I heard the familiar rattle of a cv joint. Left side, right side was already replaced. Sure enough I see a small crack in the boot. Has a leak in the windshield so that should be resealed. The windshield was replaced about 2 years ago and it didn't start leaking until the following year so maybe a reseal will take care of it...or you could just put up with the leak.
Other than that it runs incredibly good, everything works including the AC and the electric antenna. The interior is in great shape. The timing chain was done, the second one, at 203,000 miles. One family owned, non smokers.
NADA retail for 242K and "fair" is 1700.
First $1,000. or make offer and best gets it after all offers considered.
E mail for photos, put "REQUEST HONDA PHOTOS" in subject line
e mail address is : snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Car is sold. Thanks anyway.