for sale 2005 Honda Civic LX 45 k $10,490

45,000 miles Silver coupe on gray interior
4 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, FWD
A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger,
Airbag: Side, Alarm, CD Player, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster
Clean one owner car. It get great gas mileage - 37+ mpg. I have got as high as 42 mpg. Why buy a hybrid - save your money and get this car. This is a fun car to drive. I drive it to work every day. We have three cars, and one of them has to go.
Mike Coatesville PA